Transmission Test CellFEV
The CMP transmission test cell is one of the latest and variables test benches. By using a modular platform we are able to investigate several engine - transmission combinations.
Furthermore there are different input and output e-machines to model dynamic cycles and test automatic and manual gear changes. It is also possible to simulate variable thermal conditions for a realistic vehicle environment.
- 251 kW permanent magnetic synchronous motor
- Max. torque: 600 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Max. speed: 9000 rpm (up to 18000 rpm via belt drive)
- Electric machine is able to simulate cyclic irregularity of combustion engine (0.078 kg m² inertia)
- 286 kW asynchronous motor
- Max. torque: 3400 Nm @ 1515 rpm
- Max. speed: 4080 rpm
Control and automation system, damage detection system, oil & box conditioning